Time & Location
Feb 15, 6:45 PM – 9:00 PM GMT+1
StadtOase / Tobelhofsaal, Tobelhofstrasse 21, 8044 Zürich, Schweiz
About the Event
Calling all Sons, Brothers, Fathers & Grandfathers...
The time has come to band together to support our brotherhood in this community and create a space for us all to transcend our darkness, illuminate our path and step into our true nature as men.
Join us as we sit around the Sacred Fire to support each other, share stories, our dreams, our visions and hold each other accountable in taking action!
What to expect:
- Sacred Taste Cacao
- Inner Fire
- Sharing Circle
- Emotional Release
- Intention Setting
What to bring:
- Yoga mat
- Water bottle
- Dress comfortably
About Ananda Tribe:
We are all parts of a whole and we each hold unique gifts from our individual soul. Ananda Tribe is created to unite and support each other in the journey of co-creating in this divine Universe. We are part of an emerging tribe where we every one benefits as being a part and contributing to our growing ComeUnity.
What is Cacao?
- Cacao is the sacred medicine of the ancient Mayans and has been used in ceremony for thousands of years. Its name ‘Theobroma Cacao’ literally translates to Food of the Gods because of its euphoric effect on the body, mind and spirit.
- Theobroma Cacao has long been recognised as a spirit bridge to other realms. Its traditional use is to facilitate reflective, meditative and celebratory experiences which open the heart and connect us to spirit.
- Today we know that Cacao also has incredible benefits for our health. It is a rich source of antioxidants, iron, magnesium, calcium and zinc making it one of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet.
- Cacao contains theobromine which provides a gentle stimulating effect by opening our blood vessels and increasing oxygen flow to our cells. Unlike most stimulants, theobromine is non-addictive and doesn’t interact with the central nervous system. Instead it produces a feeling of contented wellbeing, enhancing memory, cognitive function and creativity.
- Theobromine relaxes our muscles and increases the brain’s uptake of feel-good chemicals, including oxytocin, serotonin and anandamide (literally, the bliss molecule!)
- The euphoric effects of Cacao elevate our mood, alleviating feelings of depression, anxiety and separation. It helps us reconnect to our body, which in itself is a transformational journey.
- Cacao provides a wonderful feeling of euphoria, allowing us to experience a subtle state of transcendence. It shows us that the highest frequency of love is created within our heart space, facilitating a deeper connection to our inner self, with each other and Mother Earth.
We look forward to journeying with you.
Pierre & Raphael from Ananda Tribe
** Please remember **
Please leave the place better than you found it, leave feeling better than when you came in. This is a small and intimate event.
This is a donation-based event - we thank you for your support :)
*We acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, rest and play, and pay our respect to the Elders past, present & emerging. We specifically acknowledge the Ashaninka from where our Cacao comes from and all Indigenous Peoples around the world*
Pay what you want
Thank you for your Donation, this helpes us to pay the Location and offer the Sacred Cacao.
Pay what you want0