Sun, Sep 25|
SACRED NEW MOON CACAO CEREMONY
with the strong energy of autumn equinox
Time & Location
Sep 25, 2022, 6:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Zürich, Dienerstrasse 10, 8004 Zürich, Schweiz
About the Event
“I embrace harmony. It is my natural rhythm.”
The air sign of Libra is ruled by Venus. This is a moon for matters of the heart.
Libra also reflects the qualities of harmony, balance and justice. As we take the journey inwards, healing sound vibration will align energies allowing us to enjoy a greater experience of bliss.
The medicine of cacao opens the doorway of our heart to allow expansion. Be open to new energy in relationships, a surge of creativity and a felt sense of contentment. Libra loves to bask in beauty - this is your invitation to embody bliss.
What to expect:
- Intention setting
- Sacred Cacao Ceremony & meditation
- Sound journey
- Connection & sharing
What to bring:
- Yoga mat
- Cushion and blanket for laying down
- Journal and pen for writing
- Water bottle
- Dress comfortably
About the facilitators:
Lillie Kim is a certified Sound Healer and Heart Resonance Practitioner. She is dedicated to guiding and holding space for others to connect to their heart space for self-love, self-healing & self-discovery. Lillie uses different healing modalities such as sound frequency, plant medicine and shamanic practices to help you get out of your head and into your heart to embody your true essence.
Dan (KODA) fuses sonic elements of Earth, Air, Fire, Water & Spirit to create a unique transcendental sound that will take you on a sensory experience through body, mind & soul. Seamlessly mixing electronic beats with healing symphonies, Koda delivers an immersive sound journey experience that will leave you feeling fresh, rejuvenated, happy, alive, at peace & empowered.
About Ananda Tribe
Dan & Lillie, Masters of Cacao & Blue Lillie, are passing on their medicine and wisdom to Ananda Tribe. Ananda Tribe is hosting the Sacred Cacao Events in Switzerland. Get more Info about Ananda Tribe here.
What is Cacao?
- Cacao is the sacred medicine of the ancient Mayans and has been used in ceremony for thousands of years. Its name ‘Theobroma Cacao’ literally translates to Food of the Gods because of its euphoric effect on the body, mind and spirit.
- Theobroma Cacao has long been recognised as a spirit bridge to other realms. Its traditional use is to facilitate reflective, meditative and celebratory experiences which open the heart and connect us to spirit.
- Today we know that Cacao also has incredible benefits for our health. It is a rich source of antioxidants, iron, magnesium, calcium and zinc making it one of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet.
- Cacao contains theobromine which provides a gentle stimulating effect by opening our blood vessels and increasing oxygen flow to our cells. Unlike most stimulants, theobromine is non-addictive and doesn’t interact with the central nervous system. Instead it produces a feeling of contented wellbeing, enhancing memory, cognitive function and creativity.
- Theobromine relaxes our muscles and increases the brain’s uptake of feel-good chemicals, including oxytocin, serotonin and anandamide (literally, the bliss molecule!)
- The euphoric effects of Cacao elevate our mood, alleviating feelings of depression, anxiety and separation. It helps us reconnect to our body, which in itself is a transformational journey.
- Cacao provides a wonderful feeling of euphoria, allowing us to experience a subtle state of transcendence. It shows us that the highest frequency of love is created within our heart space, facilitating a deeper connection to our inner self, with each other and Mother Earth.
We look forward to journeying with you.
Your Ananda Tribe Team
** Please remember **
*Please leave the place better than you found it, leave feeling better than when you came in. This is a small and intimate event.
*We acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, rest and play, and pay our respect to the Elders past, present & emerging. We specifically acknowledge the Ashaninka from where our Cacao comes from and all Indigenous Peoples around the world*
Early bird ticket
+CHF 3.39 Mwst.
+CHF 3.39 Mwst.
+CHF 4.24 Mwst.
+CHF 4.24 Mwst.